Join Our Team
Established in 1978, West One Bathrooms Ltd is constantly growing with ten showrooms across London and the South East, we have become a market leader and the natural choice for discerning clients. We have strong relationships with leading suppliers globally allowing us to be able offer clients a wide range of high quality products that enables us to create bespoke bathrooms.
We are ideally placed to meet the broadest range of career aspirations. You will be joining a family-run company with strong values that respects its people and rewards with uncapped commission and ongoing international training program.
If you are interested in joining the West One Bathrooms team and the role you are interested in is not listed below, please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as we are always looking for enthusiastic and passionate members to join us.
We are looking for a Contracts Estimator to join our fast paced contracts team, based in our Chessington Head Office.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working alongside the Contracts Director and/or Sales Manager ensuring the clients Purchasing and logistic requirements are achieved
- Ensuring the project details are up to date and all specifications, technical information and schedule documents are readily available
- Creating delivery schedules within Excel (Pivot tables)
- Occasionally attend site alone or with the sales manager, should the need arise, to assist in project support
Previous experience is essential as is strong knowledge of the products in our industry. We are ideally looking for;
- Experience in Contract Administration to ensure the project details are up to date and all specifications, technical information and schedule documents are available
- Experience in creating delivery schedules within Excel (Pivot tables)
- Experience and good knowledge of a broad range of bathroom brands
- A good working knowledge of product integration within the bathroom sector
- Experience of working to assigned timelines
- Experienced in working as a “Buddy” alongside the Contracts Sales Manager on their assigned projects
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Proactive working attitude
- Basic grasp of bathroom installation techniques and water pressures
- Knowledge of a broad range of bathroom brands
Hours of work: 08:30 – 17:30, Monday to Friday.
Salary is negotiable according to experience. Please email your CV to email@example.com
You will be given a position in one of our beautiful showrooms. Full training and ongoing design support are provided to ensure that every West One Bathrooms Sales Consultant achieves maximum success in their career.
Strong experience in bathroom sales is essential, along with a high commitment to customer service to join our team.
As well as a passion for inspirational design, we also require the following essential qualities:
- Enthusiastic with good administrative skills along with a strong flair for selling
- High degree of self-motivation
- Customer-focused, with a positive attitude and excellent communication and people skills
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Preferable for a creative individual with sound experience working in AutoCAD and/or Virtual Worlds 3D or other interior design software package
Salary is negotiable according to experience. Excellent package awaits the suitable candidate along with a generous commission scheme and uncapped earnings.
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8391 7505.