Join Our Team
Established in 1978, West One Bathrooms Ltd is constantly growing with ten showrooms across London and the South East, we have become a market leader and the natural choice for discerning clients. We have strong relationships with leading suppliers globally allowing us to be able offer clients a wide range of high quality products that enables us to create bespoke bathrooms.
We are ideally placed to meet the broadest range of career aspirations. You will be joining a family-run company with strong values that respects its people and rewards with uncapped commission and ongoing international training program.
If you are interested in joining the West One Bathrooms team and the role you are interested in is not listed below, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com as we are always looking for enthusiastic and passionate members to join us.
HGV DRIVER VACANCY
We are looking for a positive, passionate and proactive Driver to join our expanding team and be part of our continued growth. In your role, you will be responsible for delivering high-end goods to our clients.
- Multi drop London and Home Counties
- Loading /Unloading (Deliveries and Returns) in line with our Tailboard delivery service
- Delivery to construction sites/closed sites
- Morning vehicle checks and ensuring your vehicle is presentable at all times
- Ad hoc duties
- Must hold a licence with entitlement to drive 7.5 ton (C1) and CPC Card
- Experience in a customer facing role
- A good team player with the ability to work on own unsupervised
- Presentation and a good attitude are essential
- Clean driving licence
Hours of Work
- 40hrs per week
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00 with 1hr for lunch
- 1 Saturday per calendar month
DESIGN AND SALES CONSULTANT
You will be given a position in one of our beautiful showrooms. Full training and ongoing design support are provided to ensure that every West One Bathrooms Designer and Sales Consultant achieves maximum success in their career.
Strong experience in bathroom design and sales is essential, along with a high commitment to customer service to join our award-winning Design team
As well as a passion for inspirational design, we also require the following essential qualities:
- Creative individual with sound experience working in AutoCAD and/or Virtual Worlds 3D or other interior design software package.
- Enthusiastic with good administrative skills along with a strong flair for selling
High degree of self-motivation
- Customer-focused, with a positive attitude and excellent communication and people skills
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Salary is negotiable according to experience. Excellent package awaits the suitable candidate along with a generous commission scheme and uncapped earnings.
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8391 7505.