1. Think of the usability of the space and what you want out of it. Don’t design a bathroom for anyone who may live in your house in the next 10 years, design it for how you use it!
Our Top Five Tips Before Renovating a Bathroom
Embarking on a bathroom renovation can be daunting. At West One Bathrooms, we try to make it as hassle free as possible for you by providing expert guidance and support at every step of the way. Here we have listed our top tips to consider before your renovation;
2. Think about storage! It is so easy to oversee when space is tight. There are some really clever and stylish ways to integrate discreet storage into the bathroom.
3. Lighting. It is so integral to good bathroom design and not something everyone thinks about. It is a great way to highlight certain feature areas and create an atmospheric ambience. There are so many clever ways it can be integrated, in niches, wall lights, under the bath and even PIR sensor night lights – it makes all the difference!
4. Be careful of where you buy, price isn’t everything. Ensure that the products you buy have strong manufacturing baking/warrantees. Use the knowledge of a bathroom specialist, you have a dedicated point of contact should you need extra parts and have the reassurance parts will all be compatible.
5. Don’t skimp on installation! No matter how beautiful the product is, if they are not installed properly it can easily not look as desired and sometimes get damaged.