As one of the most successful suppliers of bespoke bathrooms in the UK, with 9 showrooms across London and the South East, we are ideally placed to meet the broadest range of career aspirations. With the ability to source the latest products from worldwide leading manufacturers, we instil quality into everything we do. Join us and see where your career could take you.
If you are interested in joining the West One Bathrooms team, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
Locations: Notting Hill Showroom
Responsible to: Showroom Manager
Salary – Salary negotiable on level of experience, + Commission, + Bonus (£40-50k+ OTE), Uncapped earnings
The successful candidate must have previous bathroom sales experience, as well as the following essential qualities:
- A strong flair for selling with a high degree of motivation Customer-focused, with a positive attitude and good people skills.
- Able to negotiate effectively and communicate at various levels including some high net worth clients of where some are public figures where discretion and a high level of professionalism is required.
- Good organisation skills and ability to work on several projects at the same time.
- CAD experience as we offer a design service (not essential but very useful)
The key responsibility within the role is to achieve sales targets set by the showroom manager whilst offering the customer an inspirational and memorable service.
- Meet, greet and direct customers around the showroom and offering first class hospitality
- Take leads for every customer contacted for follow up
- Follow-up on leads, quotations and order payment on a daily basis
- Provide the customer with detailed information and advice on various world renowned luxury bathroom brands offered
- Be accountable for keeping self up to date with product knowledge
- Build strong relationships with clients in both
- Trade/Retail to generate repeat business
- Take responsibility for customer issues, keeping clients informed until a resolution has been found
- Answer customer queries and leads over the telephone
- Completion of contract specifications to assist trade contacts with tender submissions
- Ability to develop own business and be pro-active by approaching new/old trade clients to generate new leads
- To offer where required a bathroom design service to clients that need more inspiration and planning support
This list is not exhaustive
Please email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org