Established in 1978, West One Bathrooms Ltd is constantly growing with ten showrooms across London and the South East, we have become a market leader and the natural choice for discerning clients. We have strong relationships with leading suppliers globally allowing us to be able offer clients a wide range of high quality products that enables us to create bespoke bathrooms.
We are ideally placed to meet the broadest range of career aspirations. You will be joining a family-run company with strong values that respects its people and rewards with uncapped commission and ongoing international training program.
If you are interested in joining the West One Bathrooms team and the role you are interested in is not listed below, please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as we are always looking for enthusiastic and passionate members to join us.
Experienced Sales Consultant
Salary –Salary negotiable on level of experience, + Commission, + Bonus
The successful candidate must have previous bathroom sales experience dealing with known bathroom brands, as well as the following essential qualities:
· A strong flair for selling with a high degree of motivation
· Customer-focused, with a positive attitude and good people skills and excellent communication skills.
· Able to negotiate effectively and communicate at various levels including some high net worth clients of where some are public figures where discretion and a high level of professionalism is required.
· Good organisation skills and ability to work on several projects at the same time.
· Design experience preferred
The key responsibility within the role is to achieve sales targets set by the showroom manager whilst offering the customer an inspirational and memorable design service.
· Meet, greet and direct customers around the showroom and offering first class hospitality.
· Take leads for every customer contacted for follow up.
· Follow-up on leads, quotations and order payment on a daily basis,
· Provide the customer with detailed information and advice on various world renowned luxury bathroom brands offered.
· Be accountable for keeping self up to date with product knowledge.
· Build strong relationships with clients in both Trade/Retail to generate repeat business.
· Take responsibility for customer issues, keeping clients informed until a resolution has been found.
· Answer customer queries and leads over the telephone
· Ability to develop own business and be pro-active by approaching new/old trade clients to generate new leads
· To offer where required assistance and input with regard to new display settings within the showroom and assist in selection pf products and surface coverings.
This list is not exhaustive